- 100% Guarantee – 100% of the Time at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove
- National Small Business Week to be Held June 17-21, 2013 Throughout the U.S.
- New Graduate Free Resume Printing at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove Through June 30, 2013
- Making a Difference on Earth Day, 2013 – Some Thoughts from Cartridge World in Wheaton, Illinois
- 2013 Taxes: Paper vs. Electronic Filing. Are Taxpayers Making the Switch?
Tag Archives: tax season
With the advances in technology and software programs, the Federal Government and the states are encouraging taxpayers to file electronically, rather than with the traditional paper forms. Their argument is that the software programs designed file taxes electronically are bound … Continue reading
We didn’t fall off the Fiscal Cliff but the 2013 Tax Season is still approaching and giving many people nightmares over what they should expect. On January 8th, 2013 the IRS announced that it would delay the filing season by … Continue reading
On December 19, 2012 HP announced its intention to raise prices on 49 printer consumables by February 1st 2013. For CPAs and other small businesses that are entering the tax season with the need to print out copious amounts of … Continue reading
In a recent interview Frank Case, President of Cartridge World Americas, talked about the increase in business printing needs that Cartridge World sees during tax time. He made the following suggestions to help cut cost. > Duplex Printers. Duplex Printers … Continue reading
Tax Season begins at the beginning of each year and goes through April 15th, when the majority of people in America must submit their taxes to the IRS. Many people seek the help of a certified public accountant or CPA to … Continue reading