- 100% Guarantee – 100% of the Time at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove
- National Small Business Week to be Held June 17-21, 2013 Throughout the U.S.
- New Graduate Free Resume Printing at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove Through June 30, 2013
- Making a Difference on Earth Day, 2013 – Some Thoughts from Cartridge World in Wheaton, Illinois
- 2013 Taxes: Paper vs. Electronic Filing. Are Taxpayers Making the Switch?
Tag Archives: Illinois
At Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Downers Grove and Wheaton, we salute all the small business owners who make up more than half of the hiring sector and who are the backbone of our country. This year, marks the 50th anniversary of … Continue reading
With the advances in technology and software programs, the Federal Government and the states are encouraging taxpayers to file electronically, rather than with the traditional paper forms. Their argument is that the software programs designed file taxes electronically are bound … Continue reading
We didn’t fall off the Fiscal Cliff but the 2013 Tax Season is still approaching and giving many people nightmares over what they should expect. On January 8th, 2013 the IRS announced that it would delay the filing season by … Continue reading
On December 19, 2012 HP announced its intention to raise prices on 49 printer consumables by February 1st 2013. For CPAs and other small businesses that are entering the tax season with the need to print out copious amounts of … Continue reading
You open your mailbox to discover that once again there are Holiday cards waiting for you from family and friends—a personal reminder that they are thinking about you at this time of cheer. You notice, however, that nothing says that … Continue reading
America Recycles Day actually began as a state effort in 1994. Kevin Tuerff and Valerie Davis, two employees of Texas Commission on Environmental Quality started Texas Recycles Day to encourage the residents of their state to recycle. They chose November … Continue reading