- 100% Guarantee – 100% of the Time at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove
- National Small Business Week to be Held June 17-21, 2013 Throughout the U.S.
- New Graduate Free Resume Printing at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove Through June 30, 2013
- Making a Difference on Earth Day, 2013 – Some Thoughts from Cartridge World in Wheaton, Illinois
- 2013 Taxes: Paper vs. Electronic Filing. Are Taxpayers Making the Switch?
Tag Archives: Fundraising
Cartridge World Bloomingdale is pleased to announce the new Breast Cancer Awareness campaign being run by Cartridge World North America. Cartridge World NA has teamed up with National Breast Cancer Foundation to raise $100,000 for Breast Cancer Research. During the … Continue reading
Save.Vote.Win. Register Your School For An Opportunity To Win $15,000.00 Sponsored by Cartridge World
Three schools will receive $15,000 in a program sponsored by Cartridge World. But time is of the essence! You must register your school no later than February 29, 2012! You can register here: Read the official contest rules now. At … Continue reading
Toner Cartridge Recycling Bin Programs for Schools and Organizations Offer a Solid Fundraising Option
Toner cartridges are simple to recycle. For schools, agencies, and organizations, recycling cartridges could offer a substantial offset to the cost of purchasing new cartridges. However, those institutions which are not involved in recycling cartridges, often refer to not knowing … Continue reading