- 100% Guarantee – 100% of the Time at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove
- National Small Business Week to be Held June 17-21, 2013 Throughout the U.S.
- New Graduate Free Resume Printing at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove Through June 30, 2013
- Making a Difference on Earth Day, 2013 – Some Thoughts from Cartridge World in Wheaton, Illinois
- 2013 Taxes: Paper vs. Electronic Filing. Are Taxpayers Making the Switch?
Tag Archives: Fundraisers
Cartridge World Bloomingdale is pleased to announce the new Breast Cancer Awareness campaign being run by Cartridge World North America. Cartridge World NA has teamed up with National Breast Cancer Foundation to raise $100,000 for Breast Cancer Research. During the … Continue reading
July is the month of summer vacations and getting ready to go back to school. Isn’t it amazing that while sitting by the pool you, the educator, will suddenly be thinking of all the things that need to be accomplished … Continue reading
Dear Family and Friends, We are trying to earn a $250,000 grant for Pediaprogress and NEED your help! In 2009, Pediaprogress was founded by Mindy, a speech-language pathologist, who has a joy for working with children to develop their speech, … Continue reading
Save.Vote.Win. Register Your School For An Opportunity To Win $15,000.00 Sponsored by Cartridge World
Three schools will receive $15,000 in a program sponsored by Cartridge World. But time is of the essence! You must register your school no later than February 29, 2012! You can register here: Read the official contest rules now. At … Continue reading
Toner Cartridge Recycling Bin Programs for Schools and Organizations Offer a Solid Fundraising Option
Toner cartridges are simple to recycle. For schools, agencies, and organizations, recycling cartridges could offer a substantial offset to the cost of purchasing new cartridges. However, those institutions which are not involved in recycling cartridges, often refer to not knowing … Continue reading