- 100% Guarantee – 100% of the Time at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove
- National Small Business Week to be Held June 17-21, 2013 Throughout the U.S.
- New Graduate Free Resume Printing at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove Through June 30, 2013
- Making a Difference on Earth Day, 2013 – Some Thoughts from Cartridge World in Wheaton, Illinois
- 2013 Taxes: Paper vs. Electronic Filing. Are Taxpayers Making the Switch?
Tag Archives: Downers Grove
A picture might be worth 1,000 words, but a picture with faded colors, smeared or smudged, will be a disappointment. A degree is worth landing the perfect job, but a poorly-printed resume will not even be considered by a prospective … Continue reading
New Graduate Free Resume Printing at Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove Through June 30, 2013
Cartridge World Bloomingdale, Wheaton and Downers Grove is pleased to offer FREE resume printing services for recent college graduates! Now through June 30, 2013. Stop by at any of our three locations with your resume on a USB flash drive. … Continue reading
With the advances in technology and software programs, the Federal Government and the states are encouraging taxpayers to file electronically, rather than with the traditional paper forms. Their argument is that the software programs designed file taxes electronically are bound … Continue reading
In the new frontiers of recycling, one of the most important ones is E-Waste. E-Waste is the shortened version of “electronic waste,” and although it mainly refers to computers, it also includes cell phones, TVs, stereos, gaming systems and anything … Continue reading
We didn’t fall off the Fiscal Cliff but the 2013 Tax Season is still approaching and giving many people nightmares over what they should expect. On January 8th, 2013 the IRS announced that it would delay the filing season by … Continue reading
On December 19, 2012 HP announced its intention to raise prices on 49 printer consumables by February 1st 2013. For CPAs and other small businesses that are entering the tax season with the need to print out copious amounts of … Continue reading