Q: Can you refill every cartridge?
A: At Cartridge World, we can refill most available cartridges, including color and black inkjet, black laser, photocopier and fax cartridges.
Q: Can using a refilled cartridge harm my printer?
A: We are so confident that there is no risk to your printer by using our refilled cartridges that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Q: Is the print quality from a refilled cartridge as good as a brand new cartridge?
A: We use the best toner and inks available, so there should be no difference in the print quality of our cartridges compared to the original.
Q: Do you sell new cartridges?
A: Although our focus is refilling and reconditioning, we also carry other printer products, including specialty paper, brand name cartridges as well as Cartridge World cartridges for inkjet and laser printers.
DID YOU KNOW?
- More than three-quarters of a gallon of oil are needed to produce one new laser cartridge?
- A printer cartridge thrown into a landfill can take up to 450 years to decompose and some of the components over 1,000 years?
- 70% of used printer cartridges throughout the world are currently being thrown out, and that in North America alone that amounts to over 350,000,000 cartridges per year?
- The amount of cartridges being disposed increases by 12% each year?
- If the world’s yearly discarded cartridges were stacked end to end, they would circle the Earth over three times?
- You can make a difference by refilling your existing ink and toner cartridges?