We didn’t fall off the Fiscal Cliff but the 2013 Tax Season is still approaching and giving many people nightmares over what they should expect. On January 8th, 2013 the IRS announced that it would delay the filing season by 8 days, allowing paper returns to begin being filed on January 30, 2013. This along with the new tax rates passed by Congress with the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 will mean that tax accountants and individual preparers will need to make some changes this year. A concise synopsis of the new tax rates can be found here.
With all of the above changes we at Cartridge World Bloomingdale would like to remind you of some of the services we offer during this time.
- Free Delivery – If you purchase over $100 in supplies we are happy to deliver it to you.
- Refill Service – Remember we refill ink and Laser toner cartridges for the following brands: HP, Brother, Epson, Cannon, Kodak, Lexmark, Dell, OKI Data, Dell, Samsung, and Xerox. We also offer a replacement option where you drop off your empty cartridge and replace it with one we have already refilled.
- Printer Repair – The last thing you need is to worry about your printer during tax season, call us if you need a repair. We service all brands and models.
- Paper Supplies – We carry paper products as well as printer cartridges. Be sure to stock up when you come in to refill your ink and toner cartridges.
- Same Day Service – We offer same day service on most products. Check with us about your particular needs.
At Cartridge World Bloomingdale we strive to meet all your printer, ink, toner and printing needs. Call us at 630-893-6300, or visit website/Facebook page to see our services. We are now on Pinterest. Come by and check out our boards.
You can also visit our two other locations:
Cartridge World Wheaton Cartridge World Downers Grove
97 Danada Square East 7341 Lemont Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60189 Downers Grove, IL 60516
(630) 653-5500 (630) 353-1113