On December 19, 2012 HP announced its intention to raise prices on 49 printer consumables by February 1st 2013. For CPAs and other small businesses that are entering the tax season with the need to print out copious amounts of documents, this is not good news. Cartridge World Bloomingdale would like to share 5 tips for cutting printing costs:
- Buy Green – At Cartridge World Bloomingdale we recycle and refill printer cartridges for all major manufactures. Our prices are up to 50% of the cost of the OEM cartridges. Bring in your empty cartridge and we can either re-fill it or sell you one that has already been re-filled
- Preview First – Most mistakes can be caught before printing by previewing the document in your word processor software. Previewing takes little time but can save you the cost of reprinting the document.
- Buy in Bulk – We are running a special promotion. Buy 7 ink cartridge refills, get the 8th free.
- Ask for Free Delivery – We can save you time and money with our free delivery service. Get the details here.
- Use Coupons – We have several specials we run throughout the year and coupons that give you even more incentive to buy your Printer Consumables from us. Check out our current offers here.
At Cartridge World Bloomingdale our motto is “Go Green and Save Big.” With the coming price increases by HP and more being hinted at by Lexmark and Ricoh, we are here to help you save money while saving the environment.
Best wishes for a successful 2013! We, at Cartridge World, want to be your ink and toner partner to contribute to your success!